2012 Spring class tuition and meal plan
• Regular paid in full as soon as possible
Tuition ($615) & Meal Plan ($230) per 5-day class: $845
• Please note: Some of the workshops have an additional fee for materials & facility usage. Each class description indicates whether there is an additional fee. Material/facility fees are due with the final payment.
• Due to facility limitations, meal plans are only for workshop participants.
During the art retreats, Margaret Wolf, will prepare fabulous gourmet lunches and dinners plus daily coffee/pastry breaks during each week of class. The gathering for meals also affords the opportunity for informal conversation and relaxation while allowing participants to have more time to concentrate on their workshop. > Learn more.
• Registration form and deposit deadline: As soon as possible
Space is limited! First come, first served.
• $250 deposit per 5-day class. Deposit due with registration form. Mailing address: Nancy Crow, 10545 Snyder Church Rd, Baltimore, OH 43105
• Participants may enroll in only one workshop per week.
• Sorry, credit cards are not accepted.
• No refunds unless workshop is cancelled by the Crow Timber Frame Barn. Enrollment is limited, so once you have registered for a class(es) your participation is important to us – we are counting on you to attend. Participants are responsible for buying their own travel insurance for workshop and travel expenses as there are no refunds under any conditions unless class is cancelled. In that case, there will be a full refund including deposits.
• Once deposit and registration form are received, a final bill will be mailed along with additional information about each class, supplies needed, accommodations, & a map.
Recommended: Holiday Inn Express & Suites in the city of Reynoldsburg (10-15 minute drive to the Timber Frame Barn)
Holiday Inn Express & Suites, 614-861-8888
> Holiday Inn Express & Suites website
This clean, comfortable, recently upgraded hotel is offering reduced rates. Please ask for "Crow Barn Workshop" special rate (includes breakfast) using the local phone number or > Email the manager.
Also recommended is The Morgan Theater Home in the village of Baltimore, Ohio (5 minute drive to the Timber Frame Barn)
Other accommodations, please negotiate your own rates:
City of Lancaster, Ohio (15-20 minute drive to the Barn)
- Shaw's Inn, 800-654-2477, historic inn & restaurant
- Hampton Inn, 740-654-2999, clean and quiet
City of Pickerington, Ohio (10-15 min. drive to the Barn)
- Best Western Executive Suites, 614-860-9804
- Fairfield Inn, 614-864-4555
- Hampton Inn, 614-864-8383
• Please let us know if you would like a roommate. We will try to match you with another participant.
Travel to and from the Crow Barn
• The Barn is located near > Baltimore, Ohio (southeast of Columbus, Ohio)
• Please keep in mind that there is not a shuttle service to and from the motels to the farm, therefore please arrange a rental car or carpool with another participant.
• > Port Columbus (CMH) in Columbus, Ohio, is the major airport serving the area (30 minute drive to the Barn)
Rental sewing machines, cutting mats & lamps
• Bernina sewing machines are available for $65 per 5-day class.
• Cutting mats are available for $10 per 5-day class.
• Lamps are available for $15 per 5-day class.
Formal class hours
• Monday-Friday: 9-12 and 2-5 daily
(Classrooms are open 7 am-10 pm Monday-Thursday, 7 am-5 pm Friday)
If you would like to be placed on a mailing list for information about upcoming workshops, please > Email your contact info (email & postal addresses).
Art retreat schedule
> Summer 2012 schedule
> Fall 2012 schedule
Questions? > Email